We are looking for analytically minded people to join our growing commercial team here at Trove Research. The team has a wide range of responsibilities, including, sales, marketing, account management, and sales strategy development.
Candidates must be passionate about improving the state of the natural world and addressing the challenge of climate change. In your role as Account Manager, you will have responsibility for managing a number of our key client relationships, helping them to understand our Trove Intelligence product offering. In doing so, you will provide them with high quality data and information on carbon markets and corporate climate action, enabling them to more efficiently and effectively deliver on their sustainability goals.
You will need to maintain an excellent understanding of our data and analysis, as well as maintain familiarity with evolving issues around corporate climate strategies and the use of carbon credits. Successful candidates will quickly interact with existing clients while receiving hands-on training from senior staff. During the first few months, you will need to quickly build expertise in voluntary carbon markets and the corporate climate commitments landscape. Ideal candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills and prior experience of working closely with clients.
In addition, you will be driven, a creative thinker, and intellectually curious. You should be able to effectively manage your own time and be capable of communicating complex issues to colleagues and senior-level audiences.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of all data subscription services, and developments in carbon markets and corporate climate activity
- Being responsible for managing client queries in coordination with our analysts
- Assisting with client onboarding and regular client touchpoint calls
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing clients
- Customer retention upon renewal
- Client event and marketing support
- Taking ownership of the customer management system, and ensuring all client communication is documented and prioritised
- Supporting the development of the account management (and broader) strategy
- More general client and commercial team support
- Undergraduate degree achieving at least 2:1
- Good understanding of client relationships and client management
- 1+ year business development or account management experience
- Passion for supporting the private sector transition to a low-carbon economy
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Trove we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application to email@example.com