Trove Research is a rapidly expanding start-up with a mission to become the leading source of intelligence on voluntary corporate climate commitments, mitigation strategies and the use of carbon credits.
We have ambitious plans to grow our team, in particular in London, Bangalore and Sao Paolo. To help manage this growth we are looking to recruit a dedicated Talent Acquisition Manager, who will help us find, attract, hire and retain top talent. This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing start-up and take ownership for designing and running all aspects of our talent acquisition process.
Your responsibilities will span our end-to-end recruitment process including:
- Identifying talent needs,
- Drafting job descriptions,
- Managing job adverts,
- Filtering applications,
- Conducting interviews,
- Issuing and negotiating new staff contracts
- New joiner onboarding
You’ll also be expected to take a lead in doing even more than we already are doing in attracting diverse talent and ensuring an inclusive hiring process. Should there ever be a lull in our recruitment needs, you’ll be expected to help support on our more general HR and operational tasks and processes – we are still very much a start-up so it can be all hands-on deck at times!
You will be an ideal candidate if:
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting, either for an agency or inhouse
- Have employed creative methods to source and attract candidates
- Genuinely motivated by finding the right people for the right roles
- Have a passion for, and know how to improve, diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate generously with your team but are effective at working on your own
- Passionate and pragmatic about how the world can achieve net zero
- Good knowledge of UK recruitment legislation and the UK recruitment market
- Desirable if have experience of recruitment in India
Trove Research offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment, working with a dynamic and driven team. Our goal is to bring new levels of analysis and insight to accelerate the transition to a low carbon economy.
We would welcome both full-time and part-time applicants, and applications from those open to both permanent and fixed-term contracts.
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application to email@example.com
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Trove we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.