Trove Research offers an exciting, fast-paced environment, working with a dynamic and driven team. Our goal is to bring new levels of analysis and insight to accelerate the energy transition to a low carbon economy.
This is no ordinary sales role. We are looking for analytically minded people to join our growing commercial team here at Trove Research. The team has a wide range of responsibilities, including, sales, marketing, account management, and sales strategy development.
To successfully drive sales of Trove’s market-leading Intelligence platform, the team maintains an excellent understanding of our data and analysis, as well as maintaining familiarity with evolving issues around corporate climate strategies and the use of carbon credits.
Successful candidates will quickly interact with prospective clients while receiving hands-on training from senior staff. During the first few months, you will gain expertise in voluntary carbon markets and the corporate climate commitments landscape. Ideal candidates will need exceptional interpersonal skills, and have an aptitude for comprehending technical concepts.
In addition, candidates will be passionate about improving the state of the natural world and addressing the challenge of climate change. You will be driven, a creative thinker, and intellectually curious. You should be able to effectively manage your own time and be capable of communicating complex issues to colleagues and senior-level audiences.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of all data subscription services
- Sales outreach
- Prospective customer communication/product demos
- Taking ownership of the sales pipeline from outreach through to point of sale
- Supporting the development of sales strategy
- Communicating with the market to support the optimisation of product development
- Customer support
- Customer retention
- Strong educational attainment
- Undergraduate degree with relevance to corporate sustainability
- Good understanding of data collection, and an ability to explain data sets to customers
- Sales experience, particularly data sales, is not essential but would be desirable
- Passion for supporting the private sector transition to a low-carbon economy
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Trove we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]