We are looking for analytically minded people to join our growing commercial team here at Trove Research. The team has a wide range of responsibilities, including, sales, sales operations, marketing, account management, and sales strategy development.
To successfully drive sales of Trove’s market-leading Intelligence platform, the team maintains an excellent understanding of our data and analysis, as well as maintaining familiarity with evolving issues around corporate climate strategies and the use of carbon credits.
Our growing company is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Sales Operation Administrator. Successful candidates will work closely with the team to provide reports and analytics weekly and monthly and perform ad hoc tasks.
- Engage with the CRM and demographic database, work on pipeline maintenance
- Lead generation and quoting data
- Reporting and analytics
- Production of sales dashboards and sales reports
- Collect and analyse ad hoc sales data as needed by manager
- Prepare standard weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports and forecasts to manager
- Assisting manager with ad hoc tasks needed for the Sales team
- Handling client onboarding requests
- Managing prospects and follow ups
- Undergraduate degree achieving at least 2:1
- 1+ year experience in sales administration and/or sales operations
- Previous experience on producing sales reports and dashboards
- Experience with CRM (salesforce, Monday.com)
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, and work on numerous projects concurrently
- Be proactive and communicative; a can-do team-orientated attitude
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application to [email protected]
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Trove we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.