At Trove Research we are always looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about making an impact in sustainability and climate change through research and insight. We are data driven and dynamic with a passion for technology and innovation. If you share these goals, then please get in touch to discuss how your skills and experience can make a difference.
We currently have a number of opportunities to join our quickly growing team. In all roles you will be highly analytical, articulate, professional and have a passion for creating actionable solutions.
Head of Research:
As Head of Research, you will oversee modelling, analysis, and report drafting across all areas of research in corporate climate commitments and the use of carbon credits. The successful candidate will be an experienced analyst and consultant, able to translate complex modelling into easily understood insight in power-point style reports and on-line research tools.
Your role will include structuring the modelling of large datasets in Python and Excel from four teams of analysts, creating new analysis and driving greater transparency and improved decision-making.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will likely be from a management consulting or commercial research background
- Academically strong, possibly STEM or economics undergraduate
- Highly knowledgeable of climate / low carbon policy, economics and business strategy.
- Experience of managing research teams
- The key ability to present insights effectively in graphical summaries
- Driven by strong interests in sustainability, technology, and innovation
- Excellent communication skills.
Our Analysts and Senior Analysts take the lead on collating complex data, developing detailed models and generating clear and concise insights. We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Post graduate degree in energy, environmental economics, climate change, sustainability or related field.
- Undergraduate degree in data science, economics, environmental economics, engineering, geography.
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Python, and R/SQL.
- Valuable skills would include the ability to design complex algorithms, conduct process automation, as well as data visualisation and manipulation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Chief Technology Officer / Data Science / Software Development:
With a rapidly growing suite of data and tools we are evolving towards making these available to our subscribers on-line. If you have experience in managing large data sets and developing on-line data services in the environment, energy or financial services sector, we would love to hear from you.
Internships and Dissertation Support
We offer internship programmes for undergraduate and post students looking to expand their experience in the climate and energy transition field. We also work with universities including UCL, LSE and Imperial College to support masters research projects. If you have a passion for what we do and have some bright ideas please get in touch.